...But I'm doing it anyways because people have asked me to! I've registered for a few items for Luke at Amazon.com. Just type in our first and last name and you can view our registry!
I don't think it's tacky that you've made a registry list if people have asked for one!
Times have changed so much, so quickly. Back when I had my first baby and people were showering us, it was Babies R Us. Or Walmart, I guess. We didn't shop at Target at the time (what was wrong with us??) so we didn't think of that. Now there is Amazon.com and every other wonderful store under the sun. Have fun making your registry!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
1 comment:
I don't think it's tacky that you've made a registry list if people have asked for one!
Times have changed so much, so quickly. Back when I had my first baby and people were showering us, it was Babies R Us. Or Walmart, I guess. We didn't shop at Target at the time (what was wrong with us??) so we didn't think of that. Now there is Amazon.com and every other wonderful store under the sun. Have fun making your registry!
Post a Comment