
Wednesday, July 9
A new tooth
I think it's incredible how one tiny little tooth makes such a huge difference in the disposition of a baby. She has been cantankerous off and on (mostly on) these past couple of weeks- hard to get down for nap, not wanting to eat, super-clingy... You moms know the drill. Sunday she had a few crazy diapers and then Monday we noticed a little white bump- sure enough it popped through. I knew she was teething but I thought it was a different tooth coming in! Tuesday she was an absolute angel, back to her old happy giddy baby self. :-) This make tooth number 12- she now has the top and bottom eight and four molars.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't wait to see another one of her tiny molars. She sure looks patriotic today. I think Finley should be wearing a red, white and blue bandana to coordinate with little Ms. Liberty's attire.
okay, i don't always think we look that much alike, but i kinda think that top photo looks like it could be me with your child :) Although, she would be crying if it really was me!
Post a Comment