Sunday, July 20

A few weekend pictures

Our first-and only-cucumber. It was good, I just wish we had more!

Beth enjoying a lunch of ham, red bell pepper with cream cheese dip, and some leftover cheerios. I love her grin!

Our little family last night before Ryan and I left for our anniversary date. We had dinner at Benihana and then he had gotten some free tickets to a Martina McBride concert, so we went to that for a little bit then got some ice cream. :-)

27 weeks pregnant! Last night we might have done a little shopping too- I got this totally cute dress at Gap Maternity for $18- marked down from $60! It's my new favorite dress.

She's such a cutie! Anytime we pull out the camera now she puts on a huge grin!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

You're looking amazing! I am totally jealous that y'all even HAVE a Gap Maternity!

Bethany is getting so big - it's hard to imagine her as the tiny little thing she was less than 2 years ago.

Caroline said...

I love the purple dress pic - you look so beautiful! :o)

Caroline said...

I love the purple dress pic - you look so beautiful! :o)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, blessed family :-)

Purple looks beautiful on you!

 
site design by designer blogs