Wednesday, July 2

The camera is here!

Wow, wasn't that quick? It got here this morning and of course I've already taken a ton of pictures to try to learn about some of the new features. Here are a few of Beth and our garden- I think the quality is much better and honestly it's a lot easier for me to use. Uploading is the same (plug in the USB, nice and easy) and it takes the same memory card as our last camera so I don't have to buy a new one. Which is really cool because I had some photos on the last camera I wasn't able to upload but they appeared on this camera so I could get them this morning. You can click on the picture to see it bigger (I think).

Old camera- Beth and daddy at a restaurant. She REALLY liked the stuffed bull (or whatever)- she "moo"ed at it the entire time we were there!

Baby cantaloupe- our first one! Finally!

Our first big cucumber

Beth. Love the clarity.

Our garden! The trellis is homemade by Ryan- the cucumbers and cantaloupe are using it.
Taking a stroll through the tomatoes.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Your garden is beautiful!! you'll have to help me out next year!

Lindsey said...

Hooray for quick shipping and new cameras that are easy to use! I love the pictures. What a great garden you are growing! Beth is a sweet little thing, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

The garden, trellis, and vegetables are quite impressive! And so is the baby gardener!

The Zajicek's said...

WOW! Look at that garden!! Michael will be so jealous!!! I'm drooling just looking at the restaurant background in that pic of Ryan and Beth.....i SOOOOO miss good mexican food!!!! :\

Caroline said...

Loving the camera - very clear pics! I am so jealous of your garden too!

Mandi said...

I love the picture of her and Ryan - too cute!

Anonymous said...

what!? I have no comment for your garden that actually grows vegetables! can you sense the bitterness?

 
site design by designer blogs