Help me figure out how to style my hair please.
Please take into consideration-
1. Short hair (above the shoulders) does not look good on me and no I will not consider it!
2. I have baby bangs. And it's just going to happen all over again so there's no hoping they'll just "grow out". Because my hair's going to fall out again in 9 months anyways.
3. My hair is naturally wavy, with a few curls. It's not consistent so it's not pretty. Of course I'd prefer to wear it natural but I haven't done that in years. Right now I typically use a flat iron everyday, although I know this isn't the healthiest practice for my hair. It's either that or look like a monster.
Please take into consideration-
1. Short hair (above the shoulders) does not look good on me and no I will not consider it!
2. I have baby bangs. And it's just going to happen all over again so there's no hoping they'll just "grow out". Because my hair's going to fall out again in 9 months anyways.
3. My hair is naturally wavy, with a few curls. It's not consistent so it's not pretty. Of course I'd prefer to wear it natural but I haven't done that in years. Right now I typically use a flat iron everyday, although I know this isn't the healthiest practice for my hair. It's either that or look like a monster.
Bangs I never cut. It's like this all around my head! No one told me my hair would fall out after having a baby! The rest of my hair is in a ponytail, my usual style for the day.
Thinking of chopping a few inches, adding layers all the way around, maybe some chunky layers in the front?Like this?
Or this? I like the idea of a long bang in the front.

7 comments:
I would advise going with a modified Billy Ray Cyrus. They are the new rage...because if you get a mullet on purpose then you are automatically funny AND cool AND hip. And what would go better with the mullet than a brand new shirt with shoulder pads. That will be your PUSH present from your DH.
Fine, I won't say above the shoulders! (Although that's what I did and I feel more free now). My hair is similar to yours but several shades darker. I have the baby hairs, the slight wave, etc, etc. I was using a flat-iron just to tame the frizz--which I believe I have in much higher doses than you, apparently. I have what's turning into wiry frizz in my old age! I went for the long-sideswept bangs and they take a little getting used to but I like them. i feel more stylish. The absolute best thing about less hair is how much faster I can actually make it look good. I used to almost never do my hair *at all* (straight into the pony it would go), because it took me an hour to dry and flat-iron.
Do you have a stylist that you like and trust? Tell them what you've said here, and I bet they will make you very happy with your new cut. Definitely go for layers, so that your hair isn't so heavy and hot.
But I have to say, it looks SO pretty as it is now! Do you curl the ends after straightening it?
Okay, this is "the mother" speaking. Stephanie has hair I dreamed of having! She has beautiful hair!! So, stop it!
I like option #2 your hair will do that well.....
but, instead of the modified Billy Ray, go for his daughter's way that she puts on a blonde wig and becomes Hannah Montanna...........much easier to up keep :-D
I like the Sarah Michelle Gellar, personally. :)
Don't touch it!! It looks great...especially, tied back in a ponytail!
Brittany Murphy!
I like the brittany murphy as well - I love the sarah michelle, but I think the bangs will get in your way and tick you off. it also looks higher maintenance with those perfectly curled, and yet carefree curls. Ahhh, to have a stylist get it right everyday for you!
Post a Comment