Monday, April 14

Cute pics

I decided to start practicing my swaddling skills on Eric (still rough as you can see), and Beth thought it was funny. In fact, she wanted to be swaddled too, but the blanket was too small and she didn't like being all tucked in! But it made for some good laughs. I keep hearing how wonderful swaddling is and I really think I should give it a better shot with this baby!

Getting in (or out?) of her chair. This chair was Ryan's chair and now it's been passed on to Beth! She's gotten very good at getting in, even if she has to stand up before she sits down and rocks. She really likes it, I've got to take a video!

Wrestling on the floor with Daddy! Someone had raspberries blown on her tummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too adorable! She is so easy to hug, cuddle, ...and wrestle with. I think she has learned some new moves from Finley.

Caroline said...

We asked the nurses at the hospital to teach us how to swaddle Antonio Jose and honestly they had to teach us a few too many times but we got the hang of it and we swaddled him for quite some time, he really seemed to enjoy it...at night he would sleep past his feeding time and I would have to unswaddle him otherwise he would keep on sleeping.

 
site design by designer blogs