Cute little thing. I see she has picked up some of Ryan's silly personality. Next thing you know she will be talking in GV and saying things like "he got POMPEYED!"
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I don't think I've ever seens such a young baby do so many things!!! She is doing great and growing so big!
Cute little thing. I see she has picked up some of Ryan's silly personality. Next thing you know she will be talking in GV and saying things like "he got POMPEYED!"
Michael
So cute! I love her mountain goat antics! I also love the cinematography during the "chase scene."
She looks so dainty crawling up on her car. I just wonder who is dragging her daddy around the couch!!!
Post a Comment