Saturday, December 8

My giving baby

Beth is at such a cute stage right now. I know, I say that every week, but every week just gets better and better. :-) This week has been all about sharing. She'll pick up an item, offer it to you with a questioning face, and is very satisfied when you take the item and say "thank you!" Actually she becomes quite frustrated if you don't take the item, so you have to take it! She'll go to the toy box, grab an item, give it to you, then walk back to the toy box and rinse, lather and repeat. Over and over again! And she's so proud of herself!

She's improving her walking as well- she now on a regular basis will stand up on her own without the help of a wall or something. It's really cute because she pushes up on her hands and then sort of walks her hands backwards until she's standing- sometimes she'll do this while holding onto an object! Speaking of, I think we FINALLY have a lovey! And guess what it is- my old Winnie the Pooh bear! Pooh Bear was my lovey...well, in high school. ;-) (Old habits die hard.) But she carries that old bear around with her everywhere, and when she's not holding it she wants you to hold it. I'm so happy she's chosen a lovey and I'm flattered it has such a special meaning to me. :-) Hopefully now she'll use this lovey to help her fall asleep at night- currently she strokes my hair. It's sweet to me but obviously she can't keep my hair with her all the time so when she wakes up and I'm not there... Well you get the idea. I'm praying, begging actually, that Pooh Bear will take my place!

These are the only photos I took this week. Beth's been sick with a runny nose and bad cough so it hasn't been the most pleasant of all weeks. She's acting normal but her nose was running like mad... She's getting better.

What every mom loves to see when she gets home! She was passed out!
Our finished tree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree! Beautiful baby!

 
site design by designer blogs