Sunday, December 16

A lazy weekend

This weekend has been excellently lazy! We've relaxed around the house but gotten some good cleaning done also- it's nice not to have to go out to public places this time of year! Everything is so busy around here- the mall here is known for being one of the busiest in our city. I've tried to be efficient and get my shopping done early, and at this point I have gifts bought and wrapped for all but two people. And all of Beth's birthday shopping is done too! Tuesday we're off to visit my family for a few days, then to visit Ryan's family for a few days, then we'll make it home on Christmas day!

This time last year I was two weeks shy of giving birth! I've gone back and looked at photos of myself from this time last year, and remembered the anticipation I felt waiting for Beth to enter our world. I can't believe it's almost been one year!!!
Beth with her new love- Pooh Bear!
Still learning to use her sippy cup.
Oops, someone had an accident before bath time!
She doesn't quite fit anymore!
Bundled up with daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs "lazy weekends" every now and then...
I think Daddy has been baptized... yet again! Savor these moments.

 
site design by designer blogs