Sunday, December 23

Almost Christmas

Technically, Beth's first Christmas. :-) We had a nice time at my parent's house, and last night it *finally* got chilly! It blew in- the whole day was very blustery and then at night the temperature just dropped. FINALLY it feels like holiday weather! We're currently at Grandpa and Grandpa's house and will stay here to enjoy opening some presents, then head home to visit other family members and celebrate at our home parish. I'd post pics right now but I don't have the USB cord to download photos! We'll hopefully have some very cute ones soon. :-)

I probably won't post again before Christmas, so MERRY CHRISTMAS! May Christ be born again in our own hearts this year. :-)

From my dad's camera:
Our family
She was dancing to "Jukebox Hero"

2 comments:

Caroline said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! What a beautiful family pic...Beth looks so adorable in her x-mas clothes :o) Enjoy the holidays and take lots of pics! :o)

Mandi said...

Happy 1st Christmas Beth!

 
site design by designer blogs