The Vicodin is helping lots! I feel soooo much better. The prescription said I can take 1-2 every 4 hours "as needed" but 1 a day has been providing the pain relief I've needed. I don't actually take one until I need to, because sometimes I can take a nap and it will help. I'm so happy to be feeling like normal again, I just hope they go away before I run out of my prescription!
Today I didn't have to work. We visited my grandma and mom and several family members in Conroe this weekend, it was really nice to go spend some time over there instead of just the day like we usually do. We went Friday night and I left this afternoon, DH left last night (had to work). I went to another maternity clothing store and tried on a couple of dresses- I really felt like I was starting to show. I know in the pics I don't seem that big, but I can tell and DH can tell. My mom bought me a beautiful maternity dress, something I could wear to a work meeting or to a wedding. And it doesn't look too maternity, it's just so cute!
We purchased a book awhile ago that is a day-to-day journal of the baby development and of my progression (found here.) It's really neat, I recommend it to anyone newly-pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant. :-)
Monday, July 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad the meds are helping!
You'll need to post pics in your cutesy maternity clothes for us to see.
I like the journal you guys bought to keep track of everything. I think my mom is going to get me a scrapbook to take care of that stuff and put pictures in and things to make a great keepsake album.
I'm so excited for you guys!
It was good to see you this week-end. You look beautiful, pregnancy is such an incredible time.
Love, Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment