Thursday, July 13

Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am

We had our third doctor appointment today... It went so fast! She listened to the heartbeat for maybe a few seconds, told me to pee in a cup, took some blood for tests and then I was done. If we hadn't have waited, we seriously would have been out in 3 minutes! I almost forgot to ask her about my headaches... Which she was no help anyways. She just said to ask the other dr. I'm visiting tomorrow about the headaches to call her to approve medicine. Fabulous. I did gain a whopping 1 pound though, which puts me back to my original starting weight of 135 (I'm not ashamed!). Although the weight has definitely re-distributed, I just can't tell from where though I know to where!

We did, however, schedule our next appointment- THE 20 week appointment. Wohoo! Come August 8, I will know if I'm carrying my Bethany or my Ethan. I'll start taking votes now. So far, I've got DH's brother and a few friends who've told me it's girl... Let's see what everyone else thinks. My "old wives tale" symptoms are- carrying high (I think!), high heartbeat, I've dreamt it's a girl (well twin girls, actually), and I wasn't very sick in the first trimester. I haven't done the "spin the wedding ring over the belly button" thing yet. But the dr. this morning told me I need to take out or find a non-metallic belly button ring soon, so I will have to make up my mind within the next 3 weeks! Eek!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Sounds like all is going well! I think you're having a girl too (dreams make the vote for me), but I DO like the name Ethan!
How was your anniversary?

 
site design by designer blogs