Tuesday, July 25

I want to, but I can't.

I've tried four times to take out my belly button ring, to let the hole close up. Every time I've put it back in, I can't help but feel I'm losing a part of me. It's pathetic, but when you think about it, I've had it since January of 2002. It's been quite awhile! I figured I'd just let the hole close up, but I'm not ready to let it go. I keep hoping it'll fall out and I won't notice, so it will close up on its own. That hasn't happened yet. I'm so torn!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I know it's hard, but you either need to take it out or get a plastic one! You can do it! If it's so important, just get a plastic one so you can keep it in the future. :)

 
site design by designer blogs