Friday, July 7

I'm feeling better.

Dare I say the past 2 days for me have been fantastic? *knocks on wood* I've had some neck pain and some headaches, but it hasn't been bad enough to the point where I have to take the Vicadin. This makes me sooooo happy! I have been a little crampy though, my lower left side of my abdomen has been hurting a little bit. But again, nothing severe like before. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!

I went for a hair trim today, I needed one but mostly I was looking forward to the hair wash. When that gay guy went to town on my head, massaging away and rubbing my temples, I thought I was in heaven. It really made me want to go for a real massage, but in time. Maybe. If we can afford it. By the way, have I mentioned yet my birthday is in August? *wink*

I have been experiencing other pregnancy symptoms that I probably shouldn't write about on a public blog, even though it's my blog. I'm not sure how comfortable I, or you, would feel about reading some of these things. If you really want to know, ask. I'm keeping a separate journal of these other changes so that next time around, I know what's happening, or should be happening, at certain times. Something that I will tell you is the bloody nose and the "pink toothbrush" (bleeding gums while brusing teeth)is becoming more common, I believe it's due to the increased amount of blood circulating in my body. Fun.

Tonight we are going with some friends to the Astros game versus the Cardinals. I'm hoping it won't rain so we can see the fireworks since we didn't get to see them on the 4th (it rained that day too). Pretty soon I'm going to need an ark to travel to work.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! I would love to see a journal of all of your symptoms since it will be our turn soon!

 
site design by designer blogs