Friday, June 30
Headache Update
I went to the minor ER this morning because my headaches have been so terrible that they're keeping me from daily life functioning. My OB said there was nothing they could really do, so they sent me to see someone else. The dr. at the minor ER said that I don't have a migrane, but the symptoms are pretty darn close, and he prescribed me Vicodin. That's scary. I've never taken that before, don't people develop serious addictions to that stuff? And how am I supposed to go to work if the drugs make me too tired to function? So either I can be awake and in pain, or asleep and out of pain. The dr. even said it was a "bandaid" to cover up the pain. He said if I get worse, they'd want to do a cat scan or an MRI, but due to the pregnancy they're not supposed to do those things on me right now. So we're going to wait it out and see if these blasted headaches go away. I'm really nervous about the drugs, but I need some relief so I will take one and see how it goes... Please pray for healing for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How are the headaches Steph? Any better? We'll keep you in our prayers. *hugs*
i hope you get to feeling better! i love the pregnancy blog! :-)
~ aggieash ;-)
Post a Comment