Wednesday, June 21

Bad Dreams

I had a bad dream last night. It was very vivid, why is it that you always remember clearly the bad ones and forget the good ones? Anyways, it was bad, but it also told me that I was having a little girl... This is the 4th dream I've had where there was a little girl involved! Yay. But I think my dream revolved around the fact that I really haven't gained any weight... I don't "look" pregnant yet, and I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with me because of that. I'm almost 14 weeks! I know first pregnancies take a while to show, but I was kind of small to begin with, you'd think a smaller girl would show sooner than a bigger girl? Ah, well, there's not much I can do. I've been walking over a mile a day to stay healthy, trying to remember to take my vitamins, and drinking lots of water. I guess if anything horrible happens I'll just have to find a way to cope.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs