From Dr. Spock:
"Many pregnant women describe round ligament pain as a pulling or sharp pain in either side of the lower abdomen. It most commonly occurs in the middle of the pregnancy.The most typical causes of round ligament pain are activities such as standing quickly from a sitting position, turning your body suddenly, rolling over in bed, or coughing. What you are probably feeling is spasms in the muscular ligaments supporting the uterus. Fortunately, this discomfort is of no real medical significance; it is just another one of those nagging aches and pains of pregnancy."
So my belly is growing but I haven't gained any weight. This is all so odd to me. I haven't worked out consistantly for 3 months, and though I've lost my appetite the things I am eating are mostly junk and "bad carbs" (I *heart* white bread). If I weren't pregnant right now, and had these same habits, I seriously would have gained at least 9 or 10 pounds. At least then I'd have a reason that my clothes didn't fit. Right now, they just don't fit, and I have no idea why...
Friday, June 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment