1. Super stong and quick-growing fingernails (they're so pretty, I want to paint them)
2. Heightened sense of smell (kind of a bad thing, especially with a cat box around the house)
3. A vein in my right wrist that I can see pumping through my skin. Really entertaining when I'm bored.
4. Who knew I had hair on my stomach?
5. I can see inside my belly button without having to move it around (not really a useful talent).
6. My back is like an accordion. I sit down and it compresses down. When I stand up, it pops and feels like the spaces between my veretebra increases by a huge amount. I've never heard it pop this much.
7. Itchy belly.
8. Emotional. Moody. Short-tempered?
Thursday, July 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have one word for that itchy belly: cocoabutter! Ok. Well, that's sort of two, but I mooshed it together.
You should email out pics of yourself Miss! Plus the happy dad. :)
I slather a big fat layer of cocoa butter on my belly every night after my shower- it makes me so greasy but it smells so good! I need to start applying it more often, I think...
I agree with Mandi, you should email out pictures of your lovely husband.
Post a Comment