 |
| luke had so much fun swinging with daddy! |
 |
| ryan and i went to my high school friend's beautiful wedding |
A long weekend at my parent's house has left me exhausted! We enjoyed a peaceful late drive in on Thursday night (we left at 8 pm, the kids were asleep in no time!) and came back home on late Sunday evening. I am beginning to like this traveling at night thing! Ryan and I attended the beautiful wedding of one of my dearest high school friends, and it turned out to be a fun date afternoon/night for just the two of us! MawMaw, PawPaw, Aunt Jenny, and Uncle Matthew were all on call for the day, taking care of our little ones so we could go out alone! To date, this has been the longest I've left little Jack alone!
 |
| alex caught little water glider bugs in the pond and kept beth and luke very entertained! |
 |
| david tried to shoot me with the christmas present i bought him. how lovely. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
 |
| luke loves the big trucks that his uncles have! | | |
 |
| quite possibly the most stunning bride ever. <3 |
 |
| it was so funny for me to see jack taking a bottle from aunt jenny, i had to take a picture! i didn't even realize he could hold his own bottle! |
Bethany and Luke had a wonderful weekend, just as every time we head out of town to visit. They love playing with the "big kids" and I hardly saw them at all! I have some fun pictures to upload, they will come tomorrow so check back soon!
2 comments:
So glad you guys had a nice time! I bet that was fun to have some good one on one time together!
Great pictures...looks like a fun weekend for everyone! The picture of daddy and son in the swing is priceless.
Post a Comment