Today I took Jack to the mall with me so that I could try to find something to wear for his upcoming baptism. He slept the whole time we were out, I woke him up once in a dressing room to nurse and change his diaper, but then he fell right back asleep. I am currently two sizes bigger than my pre-pregnancy size and I have nothing nice enough for church that fits. It's really frustrating to be in-between sizes, and having to spend money on something that will hopefully only fit me for a couple more weeks! I have no idea how much weight I've lost, but given the fact that I gained more with Jack than I did with Beth or Luke, I'm going to allow myself more time to lose it this time around!
Monday, July 5
4th of July
Needless to say, we didn't do anything for the 4th of July this year! We considered venturing out for the parade, like we did last year, but I did attempt to make a patriotic dessert. It was angel food cake, whipped cream, strawberries, and blueberries. I was going to make a flag on the cake but Beth preferred to just drop them on wherever she pleased. It was yummy. :-)



Today I took Jack to the mall with me so that I could try to find something to wear for his upcoming baptism. He slept the whole time we were out, I woke him up once in a dressing room to nurse and change his diaper, but then he fell right back asleep. I am currently two sizes bigger than my pre-pregnancy size and I have nothing nice enough for church that fits. It's really frustrating to be in-between sizes, and having to spend money on something that will hopefully only fit me for a couple more weeks! I have no idea how much weight I've lost, but given the fact that I gained more with Jack than I did with Beth or Luke, I'm going to allow myself more time to lose it this time around!
Today I took Jack to the mall with me so that I could try to find something to wear for his upcoming baptism. He slept the whole time we were out, I woke him up once in a dressing room to nurse and change his diaper, but then he fell right back asleep. I am currently two sizes bigger than my pre-pregnancy size and I have nothing nice enough for church that fits. It's really frustrating to be in-between sizes, and having to spend money on something that will hopefully only fit me for a couple more weeks! I have no idea how much weight I've lost, but given the fact that I gained more with Jack than I did with Beth or Luke, I'm going to allow myself more time to lose it this time around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will definitely bounce back from all the pregnancy weight. Give yourself some time to ease into a new baby and 2 young kids and getting your body healed and back to feeling better. Great job on how much you have been doing...I'm impressed that you made the cake and hit the mall...Have a nice week! Em
I'm thinking that spending the 4th of July with Grandma and Grandpa is pretty awesome. This was Jack's first 4th of July and we are honored that we got to celebrate with him and the family!
Post a Comment