Today Jack and I had our checkups. He weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs, putting him in the 95-97th percent! They measured him at 22.5 inches, which is obviously less than the 23 they measured him at birth...So someone screwed up... But either way, that's also the 95-97th percent, so we're growing a big boy over here! He is still absolutely perfect, and the doctor was amazed that he's basically gained 3 ounces a day for the past 12 days. He also said that Jack was a noisy little newborn, with all those little baby grunts. :-)
My checkup went fine too. I've dropped 23 lbs in two weeks (is that a record?) but still have about 15 to go. I mostly just talked to the midwife about my health and how we're adjusting, she said that the pain in my finger joints is most likely due to hormones and should go away by 6 weeks. Hopefully, because they still hurt!
Not much else to report! I don't have a current picture of Jack Jack, but here's one one of Luke that cracked me up...
No comments:
Post a Comment