Saturday, July 17

Soccer Tots

(luke didn't want to pose for this picture!)

This morning Beth and Luke started a program called Soccer Tots! If you didn't know, Ryan was a soccer player growing up and still loves to play! Luke was in an 18-24 month-old class and Beth was in a 3.5-4 year-old class. Only one other boy showed up for Luke's class so I'm not sure if they'll continue to have it, but Beth was the only girl in a class of 3 other boys. I think they both really got a kick out of it. ;-) We'll all be going on Saturday mornings for the next 6 weeks.

"put the cone on your head!"

kicking over cones, then picking them back up with their feet



This is Luke's first formal class to take. I participated in the class with Luke, and I think his favorite parts were "tickling" the coach with the pool noddle (he was basically hitting her with it!) and, of course, kicking the balls! I took the boys shopping at Wal-Mart while Ryan stayed for Beth's class, and sadly he didn't get to participate with her. She definitely had a great time though, she talked about it for the rest of the day!

soccer ball stamps on their hands for great participation!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs