Sunday, July 18

Two cameras!

Oh what am I going to do with two cameras?! There's no way I can be so diligent as to upload all of my pictures from two cameras and figure out the correct chronological order! Oh well. Here are a few pictures from my old camera, out of order and who knows when they were taken!

Oh okay, this one was from his first night at home. Look how much he's changed already!


I think these next two were on Monday, he would have been 2 weeks and 4 days old. I caught the start of a smile, but haven't been able to catch a good one yet. He only smiles right after he's just woken up and nursed, and even then it's only for 10 seconds or so. I got some tonight on my other camera but the lighting was bad so they're all blurry.

his eyes are piercing.

I don't know when this one was taken, but it proves that he's a finger sucker! Every time I put him this way on my chest, he immediately brings his hand to his mouth and starts sucking. Sometimes it puts him to sleep, other times I guess it's just comfort. He doesn't like to pacify on me after he finishes nursing, just like Beth and Luke. He's quick, efficient, and pops right off when he's done, usually only 4-6 minutes! Can we say another early return of fertility?! I'm wondering if the finger sucking means we can possibly do without a pacifier this time. Oh how I would love to not have to carry around another Nuk for two more years!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs