Sunday, July 11

Holy Jackson!

Pics for now, text to come tomorrow! I'm too tired tonight!

Cousins! Luke and Christopher played together a little bit.

Beth was all over Christopher, being a little mommy.

Beth with Aunt Ramona, after opening some presents.

We got Jack dressed in his "tie" onesie (thanks Lauren!) before we put on the gown that was worn by Beth and Luke.

A quick picture after he was dressed.

"I baptize you in the name of the Father..."

Luke wanted to steal a quick kiss!

Ryan, me, Father George, Ramona, Matthew

Aunt Ramona and Uncle Matthew, Jack's godparents

Luke was upset, he's very dramatic these days

Jack slept through most of his party, first on Grandpa...

...Then on PawPaw

Gettin' holy is hard work!

Beautiful cake

Luke actually napped through the entire party too! By the time he woke up, everyone was gone!

Laying on Daddy's lap

Our best family picture so far

Ramona and Christopher. Thank you for flying in to see us!

4 comments:

grandma c said...

Great pictures! The one of Luke at the table...after he slept through the party is priceless.

The Zajicek's said...

Congratulations baby Jack! What a beautiful day when he became a new tiny Catholic! May God bless sweet little Jack and your beautiful family! We love you guys (and miss you tons!)!

Ramona said...

You're welcome! It was our pleasure!
It's an honor to be Jackson's God Mother!

Brandi Tejeda said...

Congrats to baby Jack. I love reading your blog! I wish I had more time to blog about life....its going so quickly! You have such a beautiful family. Im so happy to have met you!

 
site design by designer blogs