OH my gosh, it was SO hot. I think the heat and humidity almost killed me (I went home and had a migraine the rest of the day). Looking forward to what is supposed to be a cooler weekend.
Darling pictures!
Hey, another week went by and I haven't seen you. Maybe next week? I'll email you.
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
OH my gosh, it was SO hot. I think the heat and humidity almost killed me (I went home and had a migraine the rest of the day). Looking forward to what is supposed to be a cooler weekend.
Darling pictures!
Hey, another week went by and I haven't seen you. Maybe next week? I'll email you.
Looks like they are having fun in the sun! Great pictures and congrats to Alex...on both accomplishments!
Post a Comment