
I've finally given in to the super enormously-obnoxious shopping cart, and as it turns out it's been one of the best things I've ever done! They played happily the entire trip- this cart combined with a couple of snacks and two sippy cups made for a very pleasant grocery shopping trip. We also just found out a few days ago that we're getting a brand-spankin' new HEB just a few minutes from our house. Ryan and I have been doing a happy dance all week!
1 comment:
What a cute picture! (And a tidy cart!!) Those car carts didn't last long for me. Once you have the third in a carseat there is no room in the car carts (they have smaller baskets). I guess you will probably take the baby in a sling, so you'll probably have longer. But for me, the strange steering (it's not the same as the normal carts) plus the smaller basket eventually became a minus for me. I like the little mini-basket at the end of the regular cart, and I can't fit a week's worth of groceries for our family in the car cart basket. ;o/
Man, that was a pointless, rambly post (mine, not yours). LOL
Post a Comment