Wednesday, May 19

Ballet production preview

Beth's first ballet production is coming up mid-June, and they've started their rehearsals. Since Beth is in the pre-beginners class, they'll be dancing with the "big girls" in the production. It's not a typical recital, where each class performs their own dance and then they're done. It's a full-fledged, real production! If anyone wants to come, email me and I'll give you the details!

before class, with her "bun."



I had to figure out how to get her fine, barely-there hair into a classical bun. After about half a can of hairspray, 6 clips and 3 bobby pins, I somewhat succeeded.

She even wore some eyeliner (which I apparently applied incorrectly for their purpose) and some blush. I am embarrassed to say that I own no lipstick- not a single tube- to put on her. They want red! We'll have to borrow some from MawMaw or Aunt Jenny!

2 comments:

mamaw said...

TOO CUTE!!! Awesome job with the wispies!

mamaw said...

Awesome job with the wispies!

 
site design by designer blogs