Saturday, May 15

Pics!

alex and his godparents, me and our brother michael

alex loved his huge crucifix, just what every 8-yr-old boy wants!

Thanks for mailing my USB cable, Mommy! :-)

Beth was supposed to have professional pictures taken today but the weather made it not possible. We were going to have them taken in our house and we were hoping for lots of bright, natural light, but that plus the fact that the photographer couldn't even drive here from her home due to flooding made us reschedule for June 5! So instead we stayed home today and Ryan put up some shelves in my laundry room/pantry. I now have more storage than I know what to do with.


We also organized our guest bedroom! I bought some sheets yesterday and I think someone might give me a frame so we can get it up off the floor. Tomorrow we're hoping to hang some pretty things on the walls to make it look nice. We'll start taking reservations soon. ;-)

Beth practiced writing her "E" and "e" while Ryan was working. Afterward we made chocolate chip banana muffins, mmmm....

1 comment:

Brandi Tejeda said...

See? Something productive came from my inability to turn my van into a boat!!! YAY! I cant wait for our June session. Surely the good Lord will allow it to happen!

 
site design by designer blogs