Wednesday, May 26

Mommy Thoughts

My days grown more and more tiresome as my belly continues to grow ridiculously huge. Although I've been pregnant twice, I somehow have managed to forget just how large my waist becomes! His movements are the same, gigantic and dramatic while sometimes painful. While I feel I've had more health issues with this pregnancy, I can't even for a second think of complaining because I've been blessed to carry such a precious life. I can't wait to meet this little boy, give him a name, and start our lives with him on the outside.

While we wait for Frisbee to make his debut, I'm trying to switch my focus on my first- and second-born children. They are both still so young and so little, and their worlds are about to get thrown upside down! They challenge me physically, but it's not too hard to give them some extra cuddles as we sit on the sofa. :-) Luke is especially still such a little boy- 19 months old- and still very much my "baby." I'm praying that he'll accept his new brother with open arms instead of clinched fists!

So while housework isn't getting done, dinner is barely getting made, and some days I'm barely surviving, it comes down to the fact that I have been so blessed. God has never left me wanting, and for that I am so thankful. My husband adores me, my children are healthy and full of life, and I am comfortable.

Thank you, Jesus, for you many blessings!

I will once again be taking prayer requests for labor! Last time, I asked friends, family, and even strangers to email me with their special intentions, so please feel free to do the same this time. I loved being able to offer my labor pains for people in my life, it gave meaning to the pain.

2 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

Such wonderful blessings indeed - you definitely have such a sweet family!

That is so generous of you to remember people's prayer intentions during your labor. I think you already know what my request is.

God bless - and thank you!
Kyla

grateful mamaw said...

gratitude is the greatest virtue.
or realizing how blessed we are.
Even if we are big as a house. The kids are screaming in our ears.
Dinner is not cooked.
it's all a big miracle :).

And, this too shall pass.

Bring on Frisbee...........is this kid ever gonna get a name?

 
site design by designer blogs