Sunday, May 16

Frisbee's Video Debut

I know I haven't posted many videos lately, I'm going to try to get better about that. For some reason, it takes me 30 minutes to post a 2-minute video on youtube- what a pain.

Here's a video I took of my belly, I think the best video I've taken with all three pregnancies. All you pregnant mommys might not think it's anything special, but I'm willing to guess a couple of people will be slightly grossed out (and that's what I'm going for). ;-)

edited to add: for some reason the entire width of the video is not showing up on my screen, click on it to view it through youtube for the full video.

9 comments:

Wally said...

I love the video. It cracks me up. Can't wait to gross people out with my belly either.

Blair said...

Awesome! Love it! I was trying to figure out what body parts those were. I love the way it looks like waves across your belly!

The Zajicek's said...

Oh my gosh - I don't think I realized that happened like that! So amazing! :)

Liz said...

Stephanie...this is AMAZING! Truly! I've never seen anything like this! I am just shocked that you can see such distinct and finite movement.

Do you ever see specific outlines or even vague impressions of hands or feet??

pot belly said...

Been there.....done that......

funny, I am not pg and my belly still does this..........

bella said...

this seems vaguely familiar.....

Lindsey said...

You know, because of the angle of the camera and because I've experienced this 4 times...watching your video almost made me feel it in my own belly! And I have to correct you--it's neither "nothing special" nor "slightly gross." It's amazing, completely awesome. Watching that happen before my eyes is just incredible. Feeling it is hard to believe, too. Thanks for sharing this--it's beautiful! Your belly looks great, and that boy must be gearing up for his arrival. :D :D

Emily said...

amazing! I am so happy you caught that on camera!!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhh!!!!! is that for real?????? that's what happens????? wow. and yeah for those of us who haven't experienced it, it's not so much gross but more like mind-boggling that your body can support that!

 
site design by designer blogs