Here are two pictures from yesterday. As it turns out, Beth's swim bottoms are waaaay too big (even though they're 2T- guess they were made for a diaper to go underneath?) and were falling off, so I will probably put this suit away till next year. And in case you haven't met me or my husband, we might be some of the whitest people on the planet, so I'm pretty sure we created the whitest kids ever. So yes, our kids will wear swim shirts probably anytime we're out before 5 pm! No sunburns on my babies!


These two pictures are from today. Luke doesn't really like wearing his hat, I need to get one for him with a chin strap so he can't pull it off as easily.

As it was, I still slathered up his bald little head with 80 spf sunscreen! Beth has a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses too, she wore them most of the time except when I happened to take this awesome picture:
I love it. And the only reason I'm posting it is because yes, she was "crying," but I promise you it was so fake that it was funny! This is her swimsuit from last year, it still fits! Actually the bottoms are also a little big now that she doesn't have a diaper underneath, but it fits way better than the pink froggy suit. It's a size 18-24 months, but I've heard Gymboree runs a little big. Anyways, that's okay, I absolutely love that suit, I'm glad she'll get to wear it again this summer!I got two new swimsuits this year too. After 26 years and two children, my sense of modesty has finally caught up with me. I have purchased two tankinis and stowed away my bikinis. My mother will be so proud!

2 comments:
Poor baby girl. I think she would rather be twirling like a ballerina in her pretty pink skirt. Now, Luke...I'm thinking "future" lifeguard.
Ha, good picture of Beth! You can have it in the cheesy slide show people always do at the rehearsal dinner for weddings. Now THAT is thinking ahead.
Post a Comment