Tuesday, June 9

Bye Bye Bethie!


Today Beth has left us to go spend the night with her grandparents- all by herself- for the first time! They left about 45 minutes ago and I will go pick her up tomorrow morning. So she'll be away from me for less than 24 hours, but spending the night at someone else's house without me present is a whole new thing for us! I have actually only been away from Beth for 4 nights since she was born. Okay, I'll admit I was a little emotional sending her off... But I know she's going to be totally spoiled rotten and will probably not even realize I'm not there. She's been looking forward to this day since we told her a few days ago, so I hope she has a good time!

2 comments:

Grandma c said...

She/we had a great time and look forward to the next overnight with us in the country! We also have room for "little brothers." Such sweethearts, both of them.

DL9Addy said...

Was she wearing makeup? She looks all dolled up and grown up in this pic.

 
site design by designer blogs