Tuesday, June 9

Tomatoes

My garden seems to be doing well, despite its late start. They all have a lot of green tomatoes (only did cherry tomatoes and Roma tomatoes this year), but nothing red yet. My squash plants are also doing fantastic, they all have flowers. Now if only I can keep the stupid pests from eating my flowers, I might actually get some real veggies this year! We also have a flower on my pumpkin, which I planted on accident. I'm really surprised it lived, but maybe we'll grow our own Halloween pumpkins this year. My red bell pepper has also come back to life- if you remember, only mere minutes after I planted it, it was run over by a dog or a toddler. I left it in the ground, a little green stump with a single leaf. It's developed more leaves and grown to a whopping three inches or so, but it has a little blossom! If it develops, it will be the world's tiniest red bell pepper!

my little garden

Roma tomatoes

sweet 100s cherry tomatoes

1 comment:

Grandma c said...

Looks like Salsa time again!

 
site design by designer blogs