At some point I'll come back and recap from start to finish our whirl-wind of a week, but right now I am exhausted and want to go to bed! Here are pictures.
right after we checked in, she let them put an IV in and take a chest x-ray without any complaint at all!!!
the next day, starting to feel a little better. this is her face she made quite often, i think it was to help the odd feeling of having the oxygen tube stuck up her nose.
her "ET" thumb. this was the oxygen monitor, so cool. it was just on her thumb, nothing was pricking her, but it constantly monitored her oxygen intake.
the hospital had a very nice lady who came and brought toys and special things for beth- a blanket, bear pillows, toys, movies, stickers, and snow cones! this hospital trip was one big dora-themed vacation for her- stickers, movies, books, toys- you name it. it was all about dora!

5 comments:
YEY!! Glad to hear she is home and doing much better :o)
What a brave little Beth!
Beth is such a trooper! We are so proud of her. We enjoyed playing with Luke, but really missed having his big sister there to help entertain him. I know Finley is happy to have Beth back at home, too.
I'm so glad to hear she's doing better and so sorry that you guys experienced such a challenging week. Continued prayers for Beth and all of you!
Oh i'm so glad she is home and doing better! I have been thinking about her lately! Her little pictures made me sad! :( Poor baby!
Post a Comment