



A little later when Luke woke up, I took this video. This is literally the first time I've seen him even somewhat mobile, I realize he's slow but it's the beginning of something big! This is the first time I've put him on our kitchen floor, so he had a little extra smoothness on which to slide around. That probably helped. He's also trying to pull up on things around the house and can successfully pull himself up when I help him out a little bit. ;-) He doesn't stay too long though!
On another note, I am now an aunt! Ryan's brother and sister-in-law had their little boy early this morning, Beth and Luke's first and only cousin! I can't tell you how many times I've teared up today just thinking about it all, we live far away from each other now so we won't meet him until October. But I'm so happy! Congratulations!!!

2 comments:
OH look at him go! He'll be crawling in no time! Congrats to Josh and his wife on the new baby! And congrats to Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Ryan!
oh my gosh! Your new nephew is so cute. He is home now with mom and daddy...and grandma and grandpa. He wants to meet the rest of the family.
Loved the pictures and the video! MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Post a Comment