






Yesterday we went to my uncle's house. Beth was all cleared for the pool at her checkup yesterday morning, so we didn't hesitate to jump right in!

"You have made us for yourself, O Lord,and our hearts are restless until they rest in you." St. Augustine of Hippo








4 comments:
How fun! I heard they opened a new portion of the museum, too. We'll have to check it out sometime. The kids periodically beg me to go there.
Just thinking about going, though...makes me want to take a 2-day-long nap.
Looks like fun! Beth looks like she is enjoying the swim; Luke wonders what the heck is happening.
Oh fine...Uncle Mike gets a shout up but there isn't diddley for the best Aunt...the one both of your kids seem to like...they don't like Uncle Mike, now come on! :)
shout out...not shout up :) I was so upset, that I made a mistake.
Post a Comment