I asked Beth and Luke to make silly faces for me and this is what I got! They were in a silly mood yesterday afternoon and enjoyed quite a bit of dancing, Luke's version of "dancing" is spinning around and around in circles until he falls over dizzy! Of course I took some video too, just have to find time to upload it...
And on that note I'd like to introduce the newest member of our family, my Droid Incredible.
Woooooo Hooooo!!!!
Apparently I can take videos and upload them to youtube, then post them right to my blog- same with pictures. I can't affirm that yet as I haven't figured that part of the phone out yet. I'm still stuck trying to figure out how to un-install apps that came with the phone that I don't want! However, I like it a lot. And what's not to like? GPS navigator, constant access to my email (both will be very handy when I'm working as a doula!), Pandora, oh and the WEATHER. I'm a nut about knowing the temperature and the forecast, I love that it's right there for me. :-)
Poor Jack still has his rash. I'm going to get a referral for an allergist or a dermatologist, my poor boy has been spotted for too long. :-(

No comments:
Post a Comment