Saturday, April 16

Out back


We've been spending a lot of time out in the backyard since the weather has been so nice, Jack is content crawling around in the grass and Beth and Luke find something to do. Swinging, drawing with sidewalk chalk, playing with the sand table, "cooking" in the little play house, finding sticks and bugs, and now playing with the bat and ball Ryan got for them.  Beth's become pretty good, Ryan's taught her to yell, "Throw it in my wheelhouse!" at the pitcher.  It's never too early to start the trash talk, right?





She also makes this very determined face when the ball is coming toward her, I have so many pictures and they all crack me up because her face is so silly!







Luke loves swinging.  He could swing an hour if I would stand there and push him for that long!  Every time we go outside, he asks, "You push me?!" He also likes riding his trike in circles on the patio and stealing Beth's bike, climbing on, and begging me to push him on that since his feet don't reach the peddles!



Jack loves to swing too, we keep thinking we need to buy an infant swing but we just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.  So one of us will hold him and swing and he just cracks up laughing, mouth wide open, grinning from ear to ear!  Being outside with him is still a bit of a challenge since he wants to put everything in his mouth, I'm looking forward to when he can walk and maybe will just enjoy toddling around in the grass!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I hate to leave Luke out on this one since his funny little faces are usually my fave...

But I actually guffawed aloud seeing Beth's "wheelhouse" face and the 2nd of the three photos of Jack swinging...wow, how would life be if we could all experience moments of pure unfettered JOY like that?!


Also: your blog looks SO pretty! I'm sorry if I'm late to the party on that one (I usually read all my favorite blogs in Feeddler for iPad) so I wasn't aware of the changes. It looks really cute and fresh, a real standout among the bazillion momblogs out there. Well done!

grandma c said...

So much cuteness...and so many big giant grins all the way around...great pictures!!!

 
site design by designer blogs