Monday, April 18

Almost...

You will not even believe what happened today. 

It almost happened again.  IT.

We got in the car to go to ballet and GUESS WHAT I FOUND IN BETH'S CAR SEAT? 

Yup, a gallon of milk!

Luckily the weather was only in the 90's today, and the milk was in the car for only 17 hours.

There are no words for that, only simply, Thank You GOD!

(If you're not sure what I'm referring to, you might want to read this post if you'd like to relive my horror.)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

WHAT!???!??! LOL I seriously just thought about this a couple days ago. I can't believe it almost happened again.

The milk was in the car for 17 hours and didn't explode? I'm so so so relieved for you.

PS--milk in a carseat sounds like a recipe for disaster if you have to slam on your brakes! And you probably forgot to look there because you were grabbing groceries out of the back.

mama schmerb said...

IT, indeed. hhmmmmm, somebody is very busy....I say you have a "designated driver", I mean "spot" for milk ONLY. Then, that way, you'll never have an "IT" incident again ;D

Happy and relived......for you. Might drive you to drinking adult beverages if it were to happen again......

 
site design by designer blogs