Sunday, April 10

No more Play-Doh

 
Since regular Play-Doh is filled with gluten, I've kept it away from Beth because it gets all up under her finger nails which inevitably go into her mouth.  I've come across a couple of gluten-free play doughs and was going to make a salt dough, but I just made it a little easy on myself and splurged on a four-pack of Aroma Dough.  They have always looooved playing with Play Doh so it's been a long few months while I figured out what to do, and they are so happy to have something to play with again!  Aroma Dough smells so yummy and is free of dyes and perfumes, and works and feels just like Play-Doh.  They can't mix the colors but that hasn't been an issue yet!  Since it's gluten-free I can let them use our cookie cutters from Uncle J and Aunt R- thanks y'all!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs