Saturday, March 6

State of our house

We closed on our new house yesterday! We are the proud new homeowners of this house! Sadly, we haven't been able to get into the house yet since the bank hasn't gotten to the paperwork yet. But on Monday, this house is ours!

We spent most of today packing up, I think at this point we have most everything other than the frequently-used stuff in boxes. We still have to pack up the kitchen, all of our clothing, and some other random stuff.

This morning I went to a consignment sale and spent $21.25. I bought clothing for the boys- Luke got a jersey, a romper, 1 Janie and Jack shirt, 2 Gymboree outfits and 1 obnoxiously large 18-wheeler toy, and #3 got 2 onesies and 3 Gymboree outfits. I feel like I won the lottery!



And now, here's just a cute picture of Luke. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tear Tear,
I always liked the house with the big back yard :-)but it seems that you have upgraded :-D. Congrats on the house and I can't wait to visit you guys there!

Tell Ryan to Ray Turnerize the packing job!

Mike Z

grandma c said...

Mr. Rocket Man! Such a big guy now who looks really pleased with himself! What a sweetie...

mama schmerb said...

He does look like his mommy! (when she was 17 mos old!)

 
site design by designer blogs