Tuesday, March 9
Ahh...
The silence of nap time. I love nap time around our house- from 1 pm to 2 pm, the house is mine. It's true that I usually hop in bed too, but on rare occasions I find myself awake after a perfect 40-minute nap and the kids continue to sleep on. Before I fall asleep, I try to remember to ask God to give me the sleep I need- no more and no less. There were days (and I'm sure there will be quite a few in the future) where I begged for sleep to come over my kids, but I'm grateful at the moment to have a few moments to myself, whether or not Beth is actually asleep. Some days I'm sure she just plays in her room, but you know what? It's quiet in my house. And that's what I need, so it's what God gives me when I remember to ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aaahhhh......blessed peace :)
Hallelujah!
Post a Comment