I think this might be the longest stretch of time I've ever gone without blogging!
Our internet was hooked up today at our new house, so I finally have the opportunity to write a little. We moved last Saturday, March 13, and spent our first night at our new house that night. Ryan had a few helpers to get the big stuff over here and I had help from my family during the week (thanks to a well-timed spring break!). Currently our house is set up, and the important stuff is unpacked. I seem to have misplaced my USB cord so I can't pull pictures from my camera! The kids have adjusted very well, Beth loves her new bedroom (the walls are lavender at her request, and she has new-to-her furniture) and Luke is sleeping incredibly well for some reason. Ryan and I still have a lot of work to do (mostly baby-proofing stuff still) but we're trying to take things a little slowly now. I passed my 27th week of pregnancy this past Saturday,which puts me at entering my third trimester this week! I don't think I "0ver-did it" during the move, but I'm definitely feeling the effects of standing and leaning over. And the stairs! My calves were so sore for a few days! This two-story house better keep me in shape after I have this baby!
We have lots more to blog about but I'm going to save it for when I can get the pictures up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment