Boy we had a long day today. After a late lunch, and after Ryan fixed our bathroom fan (as requested by the buyers- he fixed it for free!), we decided to head into town to Ikea to maybe get some inspiration for the new house. Of course it was packed! I feel like I came out with a couple of new ideas, and a couple of ideas that I thought were good were shot to the ground. Instead of coming home after Ikea (and leaving empty-handed), we decided to meet up with a friend at a nearby mall. This had to be one of the most crowded malls I've ever been in in my entire life. We stopped by the jeweler that Ryan bought my engagement ring from to get my ring polished and inspected, and Ryan chatted with the man who actually sold the ring to him. He was making small talk and asked what we'd been up to, then looking at the kids said, "Apparently very busy, huh!" I laughed because he has no idea!
We left around 5:00 and Beth was chatting up her usual storm, then after about 3 minutes on the highway we realized how quiet it was...she was passed out in her car seat! That never happens anymore, so we know we must have really worn her out! She and Luke slept the whole way home and were very groggy by the time we got back, so we had dinner, baths and early bedtime for the kids. Niiiice.
I took Luke to the pediatrician yesterday afternoon (third time in three weeks) because he was miserable grumpy and his cough was horrible. As it turns out he was working on a full-fledged double ear infection, so I am SO glad we got the antibiotic prescription before the weekend! Today he was hardly grumpy at all (but we were also very busy), though his nose is still runny and he is still coughing. I am ready for this cold winter weather to be over so he'll get well, I hate that he's been sick for a month!
Saturday, February 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ear infection.....bad
antibiotics........good
miserable baby.....bad
well baby........good
Thoughts for the day :D
Post a Comment