We celebrated Valentine's Day this year as we usually do- PF Changs! This year Beth decided to try out the chopsticks, which resulted in sauce-covered broccoli in her lap (just missed the bib!) and Luke stuffed his face with chicken fried rice. We had a yummy dinner, then I picked up my annual piece of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, and we all walked to Barnes and Noble and the kids played in the children's section while Ryan and I looked through a couple of baby name books! Ryan bought me a CD for us to share- Owl City. I'm so excited, I know I probably sound like a big dork but I really like his music!
We also celebrate Finley's birthday on Valentine's day, since it's about the time of year we adopted him. He got a bone to chew on, something incredibly unhealthy I picked up from the grocery store! He is truly a member of our family and as lazy as he is, he is the absolute best dog for our family. Happy 4th birthday, Finley!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Finley! You are a wonderful mutt to have in the family. :)
Happy Valentine's Day! Glad you guys had a fun time!
Cannister would be a great name. Chris
Post a Comment