Pics of our little trick-or-treaters. Beth had a great time going door-to-door with Grace and Colin, Luke stayed home with daddy to pass out candy. Our street was crazy busy this year from dusk until about 8 pm, then it died down (thank goodness!). Beth binged on candy last night but hasn't even asked about it today... So a couple of little mice are taking care of the bucket... ;-)
2 comments:
Grandma c
said...
Adorable costumes...adorable kids...adorable dog in boa!
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
2 comments:
Adorable costumes...adorable kids...adorable dog in boa!
oh gosh, they are just precious!! I love their outfits - so sweet! haha, Finley doesn't look to happy about the feather boa though! :P
Post a Comment