Monday, November 9

Standing up

I took this video last week, Ryan is determined to encourage Luke to stand and walk. Luke can stand on his own for a few seconds before he falls- I think he'd just rather crawl since he knows that works (and since he's pretty quick too!). Today he might have taken his first step, it was teeny tiny but it was unassisteted and he didn't fall! I'm not sure if we're "counting" it or not!

3 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

hehe - look at him getting so big! I admire Ryan's persistence too! :)

Grandma c said...

Be careful what you wish for! You do realize that once he starts on his walking career, he starts RUNNING and then there is no way to catch him! :)

MolleenCarie said...

*Adorable.*

The kids loved him. We also watched the video "Luke at Dinner" which is precious.

 
site design by designer blogs