Monday, November 23

Weekend update

Well we've all been sick, big surprise. Two Fridays ago Beth woke up hoarse and it's gone downhill since! Beth, Luke and I have all been struck with the same head cold, lots of congestion, runny noses, sneezing and coughing. And it's lingered around the house for over a week, it seems only now do I not feel like I'm wiping Beth's nose every 10 seconds. I've been plagued with awful headaches, and Luke and Beth are just on the border of being cranky in the sick sort of way, if you know what I mean. It hasn't been so much fun, but Ryan has put up with us and taken care of all of us; what a good man. Needless to say, we didn't do anything this weekend except go to Mass on Sunday. It was kind of nice to not feel the need to do anything- usually on our free weekends we feel like we *should* be doing something.

Beth is loving her magna-doodle so much these days, it's her favorite toy right now! She draws people, traces her hand or her dolls, and is writing a few letters. It's the best toy in the world because it's so easy to clean up, ha!

I haven't been taking many pictures lately because the snot glistens in the camera flash (haha) but here's one of Luke from a couple of weeks ago. He really enjoys climbing right now, anything he can stand on or climb into is just awesome! He's still not walking yet though, but he's standing for longer and longer periods of time. I have a feeling when he does decide to walk, he will actually run.

2 comments:

The Zajicek's said...

Sorry you guys have all been sick! :( Hope you are feeling better soon! Luke is so cute in his little rocker!

Grandma c said...

Uncle Jim and Uncle Dan think this kid is a one cool dude.

 
site design by designer blogs