Hee hee - i love it! Especially the tongue sticking out in concentration at times. You can tell she's choreographing as she goes along- you can't fake talent like that!
Oh look at her! I think we have a little ballerina on our hands! Isn't it amazing how natural dancing comes to little kids?? If only us big people could dance when we actually "try"! haha
I'm restless. Aching for God. I'm getting better at sitting still for awhile, but my mind is constantly moving, seeking God's will, and yearning for completeness in Him. I succeed and fail every day, but in His infinite goodness He still loves me. And He loves you too! Only in Him will we find our peace.
5 comments:
That girl is ready for "So You Think You Can Dance!" I'm impressed with her hand movements!
Hee hee - i love it! Especially the tongue sticking out in concentration at times. You can tell she's choreographing as she goes along- you can't fake talent like that!
Oh look at her! I think we have a little ballerina on our hands! Isn't it amazing how natural dancing comes to little kids?? If only us big people could dance when we actually "try"! haha
Is this the song I'm supposed to remember? Because I have no recollection of it!
Sweet little girl!
Post a Comment