Oh yeah, and she's also cutting two molars. Let's just get it all out of the way at once, shall we?

Luke feel asleep on his own! Sort of. I nursed him and laid him down mostly asleep. Ryan wrapped him up in one of Beth's crib sheets (hey, when you're desperate you use what's available!) to keep his arms from jumping and the little man just drifted off into sleep... Okay it wasn't that easy, we had to replace the nuk a couple of times but overall it was a very good thing!
So we're "working" with him on trying to get him to do this a little more often. Honestly, he is an excellent sleeper at night and I really can't complain!
Lazy dog. He's been running with me at nights so he sleeps all day to compensate for 30 minutes of a fast walk (for him) in the evenings. It's rough being a dog.


7 comments:
I'm glad that sweet girl is starting to get better!
i'm glad beth is feeling a little better... hopefully you can get some rest too. maybe you'll be up for lunch tomorrow??
Glad things are moving in the right direction again. (Finley looks plain tuckered out.)
Well, that is just plain good news that she's getting better. It's also nice that Luke is developing his "Blue Steel" early.
poor baby girl :(
poor mommy :(
BUT.......Luke and Ryan look like things are going okay!
That look on his face!
"Blue Steel"??!!
I saw your comment on my blogger site. So good to hear from you, Stephanie! I do check in frequently here to see how Luke and Beth are doing; I love your site! I'm glad Beth is feeling better. Ugh, I dread the day of vomit... so far we have escaped that. How did you learn how to "dress up" your site? My computer skills are lacking. Okay, to answer questions: Yes, I love the declutter book and highly recommend it! It's a work in process for me, but my house already looks much better. Helps me to fight my packrat tendencies! And yes, go to a kid's museum; they are so much fun. My favorite museum around here is a "Life and Science" museum. It's geared towards children with wonderful stuff like a live butterfly house-- you can touch the butterflies! (Yes, this can be tricky with a toddler.) I check out each museum's web site before we go to see if it looks kid-friendly and fascinating. Best of luck! ~Summer
I drew my first CBC on a patient today!
Post a Comment